Booking Terms & Conditions
- In order to use this Appointment Booking System you are required to register. You must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as required in the registration form. As a registered user, you can use your account to make appointments for someone else, for example, your parents or children. You will however remain principally liable for the appointments so made in addition to the person on whose behalf the appointment is made.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and all activities that occur under your account.
- You must at all times ensure that the integrity and the security of the System are preserved and maintained. Accordingly you must ensure that there is no unauthorised use of your password or your account.
- We reserve the right, in our discretion, to terminate or suspend your access to the Booking System without notice.
- We shall not be responsible for unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any transactions entered into through this website.
- We reserve the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Booking System is offered.
- Your continued use of the System constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions.
- We cannot and do not warrant, expressed or implied, as to the uninterrupted and error-use of this site or the correctness, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, usefulness or validity of the material, information or services provided or accessed herein.
- We do not warrant against any interruptions or losses (including data loss).
- We shall in no event be liable for any damages, loss or expense including without limitation, direct, indirect, special, or consequential damage, or economic loss arising from or in connection with: any access, use or the inability to access or use this website; any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission, or computer virus.
- Customers are asked to cancel any appointments that they will be unable to honour at least 24 hours in advance of their booking. You must telephone the salon directly to cancel.